- Spacious 2.1 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 20” logs.
- 76,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 1,000-1,800 square feet.
- Integrated air wash system helps keep the glass clean during use for an improved view of the fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Choice of surround panels to cover the surrounding fireplace opening (1-required).
- Optional decorative door faceplates in Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Optional nickel-plated surround kit screws for a finished nickel trimmed appearance
- Optional 160-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the insert into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.