- Spacious 2.3 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 18” logs.
- 76,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 1,200-2,200 square feet.
- Thermal Fin heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- Air-boost timer automatically adjusts the air intake control making startup and reloading easier.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited lifetime warranty.