- Huge bay window provides wide-open viewing for a remarkable fire presentation.
- Heavy-duty steel construction ensures stability and durability.
- Integrated cast-iron heat exchanger for dependable, even heating.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic fire.
- Beautifully crafted high-definition ceramic fiber log set.
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*.
- Electronic ignition with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage.
- Clean, simple lines and finished back allow for placement of stove in open spaces.
- No hearth pad required when installed a solid combustible surface or carpet with less than 1-1/2” pile.
- Variable speed blower with thermally activated switch to fine tune your heating needs.
- Several optional thermostat and on-off remote control kits are available for added convenience.
- 20 year limited warranty.