The Madison Park™ 34 gas fireplace insert brings convenience and efficient heating to an existing wood-burning fireplace. Listed to fit zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Madison Park 34 gas insert turns your standard fireplace into a cost-effective heat source that displays a realistic gas fire for brilliant warmth and ambiance.
- High-detail, hand painted log set and realistic fireplace depth.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the flame appearance and glow of an authentic wood-burning fire.
- Standard accent lighting can be used to complement the burning fire or provide a stylish way to add lighting to a room without adding heat.
- Choose between 3 distinctive styles of accessory facades to match the look of your existing décor.
- The interior of the firebox can be complemented by choosing 1 of 2 brick interiors or by opting for reflective black enamel to enhance the look of the fire.
- Wireless Total Comfort Control™ remote system provides precise heat control.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Standard 155-CFM blower to circulate warmth in your home.
EASE OF OPERATION
- From the convenience of your sofa, use your Total Comfort Control remote to adjust the room temperature around the exact area where you are relaxing.
- Six heat and blower settings give you precise control to efficiently heat the space around you.
- In addition to temperature control, enjoy six lighting settings and pilot operation directly from the included remote control.
Not too sure what size insert you need? Compare the lineup of Madison Park fireplace inserts.