The latest additions to the Hampton Collection is the Cast Iron Biomass Pellet Stove. This environmentally-friendly heater combines all of the best features of traditional cast iron with the latest developments in alternative fuel technology. This freestanding pellet stove (GC60) can burn wood pellets, corn, wheat & barley at maximum efficiencies for very cost effective home heating.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Decorative and durable fluted cast iron firebox liner
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency and heat
- Quiet variable speed blower to push the heat
- A large (60bs) pellet hopper allows for low maintenance and easy clean ups
- Covered easy-to-use controls
- Quick start automatic 400-Watt igniter providing fire at the flick of a switch
- Low maintenance burner with agitator rod in the burn pot